Do you care what other people think? If yes, why??
I don’t really care what people think about me but when they tell me I do care if not I can care less. Like my acne I remember I had clear smooth white face but when I stared hitting puberty I stared getting acne I stared getting blackheads in my nose and other pimples in my forehead my chin and my back no one has ever told me a had lots of pimples and should wash my face. Until I looked in the mirror I said wow I need to wash my face. After lots of years I passed by I burly realized I had acne so after that day I stared washing my face and stuff like that some of it went away. My parents had acne so it was in my genes to. To get it but here I am today still have some acne trying to fight it of. So really I care what people think if they tell me in my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment