What are five things you are grateful for? And why?
The things I am grateful are a lot starting with my family all the way to myself to my brother sister. But im mostly grateful my family everybody to my cousins and aunts uncles godmother and my godfather I couldn’t ask for a better family. Im also grateful for the good or excellent health I have Im hardly sick I don’t have issues mentally or physically even do anger does run through my family but I control it because its sick being angry all the time. Im also grateful for the food every day the food I eat I thank Jesus for giving me another day to live and it this delicious food I cant go on without food I love food. I am grateful for all the material stuff I have like computer to my 360 and TV my computer monitor I use as a TV and all that stuff we don’t need but I this world we do. Im grateful for my friends and enemies I thank my friends for making me laugh and to talk my girlfriend I think she needs me more than I need her but grateful for what I got so that’s about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment