If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why? For how long? Who would you take with you?
I would want to go to every island in Hawaii including the volcanic island and go on every tour visited pear harbor and go surfing and do all this stuff over there. I would go because is fun over there its not like France they have smelly people and horrible food and plus they really don’t like us there but Hawaii is cool I been there one time and I want to live there the whether is perfect hot I really don’t like cold but I love it when it rains when is hot and there’s a lot of people. For the rest of my life I will live there and by a house and I won’t have to work ever again. I would take my family but nah I will take my girlfriend and show her around kind of romantic huh. So yea it would be awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment