Have you applied for the magnet school next year? Why or why not?
No I haven’t applied I don’t even know what is a magnet school is it for like smart people im not that smart. But you know how people say everybody if born smart lies I tried hard in the eight grade trying to do all my homework classwork and all the assignments I will spend 4 hours a day studying on a test. Hoping to get a good grade I got a C A DAM C so after that I didn’t even want to go to school I hate that teacher not just 1 but 4 of them well the only school im going to apply for is Lynwood high because this school I don’t like its cool and everything put you gotta get up early in the morning and be here before 7 30 WHAT THE HELL IS THAT while my brother gets in at 8 30 and yes it does make a big difference. I tried sleeping to 8 30 one time I felt better and not lazy full of energy. And another thing what is Jane Schaffer my sister is very smart she in college right now and she has never done a Jane Shaffer paragraph why not just right a regular normal paragraph no but still we have to right a hard paragraph that gets me more confused.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment