Thursday, April 29, 2010

Journal #39

If you could change one thing in your past what would it be? Why?


I would change when I was born why because I was supposed to die and if I would of died and gone up to heaven that would have been awesome. I not needed in this world I just waste oxygen take up space make waste like my feces take my parents money and im not even smart to get good grades everything goes to me an I get weird stuff I witness weird stuff I had weird stuff I went with the weird stuff and you don’t want to know about that weird stuff nobody would believe me Jesus would not listen to my prays I have been saying for 3 or 2 years I don’t like praying because not everything comes true but like the bibles says ask and you shall receive so I asked and asked and asked and im still asking in this very day but nothing nada.

No comments:

Post a Comment