Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Journal #17

Pick five things that you enjoy and write about them.
I enjoy lots of stuff but 5 things alright. Let’s start off with food even though im skinny I love food I can’t say no to it I enjoy eating citrus fruit strawberries green grapes mongo and vegetables to like corn and all those healthy stuff and also apples. Second thing enjoy is playing my Xbox I enjoy
Playing with my friend’s online and getting nukes and the cool thing about Xbox I really like is you can make parties send messages read bios make your own personal account and you can invite like all your friends to your party and it’s an Xbox live party. Third thing I like is going out side and play tag or ride my bike with my other friends or enjoy the sunset I like seeing the sunset because I get on top off my roof and start seeing the sunset like everyday the sunset changes colors sometimes is blue orange blue? Don’t believe me you don’t have to or even light pink and all those amazing colors. Fourth sleeping I need my sleep to so I can wake up with energy and not get sick often. Fifth thing ummmm I don’t going to places like the mountains and walking I like doing that and shooting guns I love doing that to and I wish one of this days I am going to take a long walk to where ever I love walking endless without a purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment