Friday, May 14, 2010

Journal #44

what is your favorite sport? Do you like playing it? Or do you prefer watching it?
What sport would you like to learn more about?

My favorite sport oo I don’t have one but actually I do. Basketball is my favorite sport because it’s not boring its fun and there’s lots of suspense. Yea I love playing it making 3 pointers and lay ups playing it with my friends I remember I used to have it in the middle of the street we had tied around the light pole because we didn’t have a base so we just played in the middle of the streets basketball it was really fun but cars passed we stilled played sometimes the ball would get run over by the car it still work though after a while the city came and told us to take it down so we did and that’s what sucks we took it down and we couldn’t play no more. I prefer both watching it and playing it and if I have one sport to study it would be basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment