Friday, May 14, 2010

Journal #51

how did you meet your closest friend? How long have you been friends?

The first friend I had was a kid name Diego It was in a school in Compton I used to live in Compton so I went to the school my fist and ever friends I had other friends but me and Diego hanged around a lot sometimes we used to fight but we forgive each other. Later I left that school because I had bad grades I was a little devil I remember I used to punk on girls and stuff like that I fight with older kids because there was a high school next to are school and we dig a big hole because there was sand its was a really really big hole we did it all recess and lunch I got in trouble for it my friend so called friend ran away after my was worried and put me in a private school in St. Emdyuis well I don’t know how to spell it but there it is after that in like 6 grade I stared that school later on I met friends and more friends so that’s about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment